mDP/M to mDP/M, 2M
DP40 UHBR, 40Gbps
DisplayPort™ (DP) standard specifies an open digital communications interface for use in both internal connections, such as interfaces within a PC or monitor, and external display connections. Suitable external display connections include interfaces between a PC and monitor or projector, between a PC and TV, or between a device such as a DVD player and TV display.
The next-generation DisplayPort™ (DP) specification is divided into three categories that reflect the Ultra High Bit Rates 40Gbps (10Gbps/lane), 54Gbps (13.5Gbps/lane), and 80Gbps (20Gbps/lane).
DisplayPort DP40 / 80 UHBR Cable Logo (Source: https://vesa.org/)
• Max. Bandwidth up to 40Gbps_(10Gbps/lane)
• Follow the standard of VESA Enhanced DP2.1 Spec.
• Compatible with early version DP 1.4/2.0
• Cable ID for data detection.
• Certification by VESA Association
• Support 8K Resolution
• External display interconnects
• TV monitors
• Game consoles
• Mobile devices
Please enter your E-mail to download drowing, thanks!