DisplayPort™ (DP) standard specifies an open digital communications interface for use in both internal connections, such as interfaces within a PC or monitor, and external display connections. Suitable external display connections include interfaces between a PC and monitor or projector, between a PC and TV, or between a device such as a DVD player and TV display.
The next-generation DisplayPort™ (DP) specification is divided into three categories that reflect the Ultra High Bit Rates 40Gbps (10Gbps/lane), 54Gbps (13.5Gbps/lane), and 80Gbps (20Gbps/lane).
• Max. Bandwidth up to 54Gbps (13.5Gbps/lane)
• One row SMT footprint compatible with early version, compatible with DP 1.4/2.0 spec
• Tap screw and Spring for EMI options
• Mating force：4.5 kgf Max；Unmating force：1.0 kgf Min & 4.0 kgf Max
• Voltage Rating : 40V
• Current Rating : 0.5A Max
• Durability: 10,000 Cycles
• External display interconnects
• TV monitors
• Game consoles
• Mobile devices